Easingwold School has a new ‘sign in’ procedure for sports events taking place at school during the school day. We have been asked to make sure that all parents are aware of this procedure for the Cross Country Festival taking place next Wednesday 8th November.
- Once Easingwold are happy that we have everyone, each school is required to ‘sign in’. Each school will have a sign in table which will be on the tennis courts. ALL staff and parents must sign in at this table.
- After sign-in, each school will be directed onto the back field. All parents must stay on the back field during the event.
- Only once the event has finished, schools/students/parents can then leave the back field and sign out all together.
- Parents who arrive after their schools meeting time may not be able to spectate.
- Primary staff and pupils are able to use the PE toilets but parents must use the 6th form toilets. Under no circumstance must parents enter the main school building.
- All staff and parents must use the lower car park and not park their car at the back of 6th form
Thank you for your co-operation.